Steps To Claiming The Rebate
Visit REC Traders here and follow these SWH Steps.
The WWK222H set a new benchmark for heat pumps in the Australian market. Not only are they great looking but there are many new innovations incorporated in the sophisticated design. The great new features include a maintenance free current impressed anode, active defrost for operation down to minus 5°C, the option to connect the heat pumps with solar PV systems and the ability to transport them horizontally.
High quality design from Stiebel Eltron.
- German engineered, designed for Australian conditions
- Market leader in heat pump technology since 1976
- 220 litre tank with high volume of hot water: can deliver 360 L of 40°C shower temperature water at a cold water temperature of 20°C (302 litre tank delivers 510 litres)
- Suitable for hard or soft water areas with maintenance free current impressed anode
- Can be installed outdoors or indoors, indoor installation requires 13m3 of clear space
- Single piece design for ease of installation
- Active defrost function to assist operations in cold climates
- Operates in cold climates down to minus 5°C
- Energy efficient operation saves up to 74% on hot water energy use*
- Low power draw at only 2.3 Amps
- Can operate on extended off peak power and timers where availalble
*As per Clean Energy Regulator methodology for the determination of small-scale technology certificates for solar water heaters and heat pumps.
✓ 17% lower heat loss due to improved tank insulation compared to the previous model ✓ Quiet operation with new encased compressor design ✓ Suitable for hard or soft water areas with maintenance free current impressed anode ✓ Operates down to minus 5°C, ideal for cold climates ✓ Unique roll bond condensor technology for optimal heat transfer ✓ Active defrost function maintains operation in cold climates automatically ✓ Single piece design for ease of installation ✓ Ideal to operate with solar PV system
|Installation||Indoor & Sheltered Outdoor|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Years Parts & Labour. 5 Years Tank.|
Small scale technology certificate information for the WWK 222H **
**Please note: The number of STCs within each zone are subject to AS/NZS standards or methodology change and were accurate as at 23rd March 2016. To confirm current STC numbers on the Stiebel Eltron heat pump range please visit the Australian Government Office of Clean Energy Regulator website. STCs are subject to meeting eligibility and conditions.
Powerland Price Match!
If you find a product you're interested in cheaper at any other Australian Store or Website, we'll try our very best to not only match the price, but beat it! Simply fill out the form below, and we'll contact you with our best offer!
- Products must be brand new.
- Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
- The price must not be due an exclusive promotional code.
- Particular products cannot be matched as they may be preformed products where prices are set by the manufacturers - and we cannot go any lower.
- The price covers the same services we're covering - such as delivery, unpacking etc.