Established in 1940 in Italy, Smeg is an Italian home appliance manufacturer with 16 subsidiaries worldwide, including Australia in 1986. Since then, the Smeg brand has become a household name in Australia for premium cooking and kitchen appliances.
For over 60 years now, Smeg have come to be seen as tasteful and elegant solutions to the demands of contemporary living as a result of the company’s partnerships with world famous architects. Not only, does Smeg have a unique profile in terms of domestic appliances, it is also renowned in professional business sectors.
Browse through our range of Smeg products and allow Smeg appliances to take centre stage in the heart of the home.
For further product or warranty information please feel free to contact us on 1300 664 684 or Smeg directly on (02) 8667 4888.
A Smeg Cooktop, Rangehood, Oven, Dishwasher or Microwaves Offers Great Value
Smeg appliances dress up kitchens with Italian style and practicality.
An Italian designed and manufactured Smeg Cooktop, and other kitchen appliances make a bold statement while providing efficient function. With over 60 years of cutting edge design and technology behind them, a Smeg cooktop, rangehood, oven, dishwasher, or microwave brings excellent style and functionality to kitchens across Australia. Powerland carries a vast selection of appliances with delivery countrywide. Our competitive pricing enables our customers to update their kitchens without breaking the bank.
Problems a Smeg Cooktop Addresses
A Smeg cooktop is a great buy for several reasons.
- Smeg has been around since the mid-1950’s incorporating the latest technologies into their cooktops.
- They produce both gas and electric cooktops to fit your home.
- Their gas cooktops are available with a stainless steel finish and can be installed raised, ultra-low profile or range top and offer different burner layouts.
- Their ceramic cooktops efficiently cook faster than traditional models.
Tips for Getting More Value out of Smeg Appliances
Choosing a Smeg cooktop, rangehood, oven, dishwasher or microwave for your kitchen shows you value quality in your home.
- A Smeg cooktop is available in gas and electric (induction and ceramic). Be sure to measure the space accurately for a snug fit. Carefully consider your cooking habits when choosing a cooktop as they come in different configurations to make your life easier.
- A Smeg rangehood is available in multiple designs. Be sure to measure your space correctly, so you don’t end up with a piece that doesn’t fit.
- A Smeg oven comes freestanding or built-in. Proper measurements are required to ensure a snug fit in the wall.
- A Smeg dishwasher is available as freestanding and built-in models. Read manufacturers information carefully regarding the operation and care of your dishwasher to ensure longevity.
- Smeg microwaves can be freestanding or built-in. Think about how you use your current microwave before upgrading.
Powerland has been providing quality appliances to Australia for over 20 years. Our competitive pricing and quick delivery provide our customers with the best products for their money. We include installation of new products and the removal of old ones in our delivery service. We offer an extended warranty over the original manufacturer’s warranty on most items. We also offer interest-free financing to make updating your kitchen within reach. Additionally, we carry fridges and freezers, laundry units, TVs and audio equipment, as well as small appliances to complete your shopping experience.
Shopping for Smeg appliances online allows you to compare the various options available for your kitchen. Appliances that are manufactured with quality in mind will last for years and show people your sense of style. Contact our friendly Customer Care Team for more information on our full line of Smeg appliances, prices, and delivery options.