The neatest of all our models, the WM2190 Rangehood has gentle curves without a join in sight. Modern, sleek and beautiful, this unit will enhance any kitchen.
A particular favourite with those who prepare Asian meals, as it quickly and efficiently removes steam and greasy fumes. Placing the motor system externally immediately eliminates the noise. Fan speed is still controlled by the selector switches on the front of the canopy hence we now have a truly silent canopy and a quantum leap in extraction unit technology. The powerful motor system enables you to remove all odours at the lowest and quietest speed setting.
- Softer, square-line European styling
- Soft-touch, eye-level controls
- Digital display
- 5 speed levels
- Twin halogen lights (LED lights can be ordered from Schweigen for free)
- 15 minute delay timer with auto shut-off
- Stainless steel dishwasher safe filters
- 10 year warranty on isoDrive motor
- 3 year warranty on canopy
Schweigen means Silent
Schweigen is German for silent. But there’s more to it than just a name. Its high-pressure-building fan delivers the highest domestic suction and pressure available. And because it’s located outside the home (roof or side walls), it’s silent where it counts: in the kitchen! Proven sound engineering principles use ambient noise from outside to neutralise any sound from the Isodrive® motor.
The Isodrive® motor sits at the top of the system, literally, so there’s no fan next to sensitive ears in the kitchen. No motor or mountings in the rangehood means there’s much less weight in a Schweigen rangehood, so no noisy, damaging vibration – and no design or engineering compromises.
Schweigen is Efficient
Unlike other rangehoods, the Isodrive® doesn’t have to cope with doing two jobs at the same time…
- Sucking hot, soiled air from the kitchen and cooking area, then
- Pushing it uphill or around corners (or both) to the outside air…
So there’s no strain on the motor and only minimal air turbulence inside the rangehood and ventilation duct. Think of a rangehood system as an upside-down funnel. The rangehood opening is the large end at the bottom, while the outlet to the atmosphere is the narrow end at the top.
Schweigen is Clean and Safe
Turbulence causes soiled air to deposit greasy, smoky residues inside rangehoods and ducts, attracting vermin and insect pests, and creating a dangerous fire hazard – right over the cooker!
Schweigen’s Isodrive® system draws air quickly and freely to the outside with no obstructions to cause turbulence or any unhygienic, high-risk build-ups of grease and grime.
Schweigen’s exclusive Isodrive® is uniquely silent, efficient, clean and safe. No problems.
Schweigen is Guaranteed
Every Schweigen rangehood carries a 3-year parts and labour warranty. Schweigen’s exclusive Isodrive® mechanisms come with a full 10-year warranty.
✓ Softer, square-line European styling
|Lights||2 x Halogen|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Years|
|Controls||Electronic Soft Touch Controls|
|Filter||Dishwasher Safe Stainless Steel Filters|
Powerland Price Match!
If you find a product you're interested in cheaper at any other Australian Store or Website, we'll try our very best to not only match the price, but beat it! Simply fill out the form below, and we'll contact you with our best offer!
- Products must be brand new.
- Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
- The price must not be due an exclusive promotional code.
- Particular products cannot be matched as they may be preformed products where prices are set by the manufacturers - and we cannot go any lower.
- The price covers the same services we're covering - such as delivery, unpacking etc.