This stylish stainless steel cassette rangehood can be installed into a bulkhead or the ceiling. Now you can hide away your island rangehood.
This model is operated via an easy to use remote control
- 4 speed levels
- Delay timer with auto shut-off
- Six halogen lights (LED lights can be ordered from Schweigen for free)
- Dishwasher safe filters
- No visible old or greasy filters (the filter is concealed behind the cover plate)
- More effective targeted air extraction
- Easy to keep clean and fresh, no oils or dirt can fall from the filter into your food
- Less noise and shaking due to lower air turbulence design
- 10 year warranty on isoDrive motor
- 3 year warranty on canopy
Ceiling extraction units
The advantage of this rangehood is its superiority in targeting the suction to the edge of the hood which flows the steam and residual oils towards a smaller and more intensive area. (Similar to the intensity of air flow one feels through a vacuum cleaner when compared to that of a large ceiling fan). This use of innovative technology quickly and effectively dispels fumes and vapours that rise upwards due to their own thermal dynamics.
Schweigen means Silent
Schweigen is German for silent. But there’s more to it than just a name. Its high-pressure-building fan delivers the highest domestic suction and pressure available. And because it’s located outside the home (roof or side walls), it’s silent where it counts: in the kitchen! Proven sound engineering principles use ambient noise from outside to neutralise any sound from the Isodrive® motor.
The Isodrive® motor sits at the top of the system, literally, so there’s no fan next to sensitive ears in the kitchen. No motor or mountings in the rangehood means there’s much less weight in a Schweigen rangehood, so no noisy, damaging vibration – and no design or engineering compromises.
Schweigen is Efficient
Unlike other rangehoods, the Isodrive® doesn’t have to cope with doing two jobs at the same time…
- Sucking hot, soiled air from the kitchen and cooking area, then
- Pushing it uphill or around corners (or both) to the outside air…
So there’s no strain on the motor and only minimal air turbulence inside the rangehood and ventilation duct. Think of a rangehood system as an upside-down funnel. The rangehood opening is the large end at the bottom, while the outlet to the atmosphere is the narrow end at the top.
Schweigen is Clean and Safe
Turbulence causes soiled air to deposit greasy, smoky residues inside rangehoods and ducts, attracting vermin and insect pests, and creating a dangerous fire hazard – right over the cooker!
Schweigen’s Isodrive® system draws air quickly and freely to the outside with no obstructions to cause turbulence or any unhygienic, high-risk build-ups of grease and grime.
Schweigen’s exclusive Isodrive® is uniquely silent, efficient, clean and safe. No problems.
Schweigen is Guaranteed
Every Schweigen rangehood carries a 3-year parts and labour warranty. Schweigen’s exclusive Isodrive® mechanisms come with a full 10-year warranty.
✓ 4 speed levels
|Lights||6 x Halogen|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Years|
|Filter||Dishwasher Safe Aluminium Filters|
Powerland Price Match!
If you find a product you're interested in cheaper at any other Australian Store or Website, we'll try our very best to not only match the price, but beat it! Simply fill out the form below, and we'll contact you with our best offer!
- Products must be brand new.
- Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
- The price must not be due an exclusive promotional code.
- Particular products cannot be matched as they may be preformed products where prices are set by the manufacturers - and we cannot go any lower.
- The price covers the same services we're covering - such as delivery, unpacking etc.