Schweigen is one of Australia’s most innovative kitchen appliance manufacturers and the designers of Australia's most efficient silent rangehoods. Backed by a world class support network Schweigen have attained a reputation for creating some of the finest appliances on the market today.
Sleek designs, packed with features and extreme durability, Schweigen products combine the best of European design and Australian toughness. Environmentally responsible and exceptionally economical to run, experience the performance and silence for yourself and browse through Schweigen’s range of products.
For further product or warranty information please feel free to contact us on 1300 664 684 or Schweigen directly on 1300 829 066.
Tips and Information About Schweigen Rangehoods
Rangehoods are an essential part of your kitchen because you rely on it to take care of unwanted fumes. It is important to know how to make the most of your Schweigen rangehood.
The Importance of a Schweigen Rangehood
Sometimes it’s easy to forget why a rangehood is such a central part of your home.
- By turning your rangehood on low five minutes before you start cooking, you will develop a low-pressure area under your hood. Everything emitted by the cooktop will be drawn into the Schweigen rangehood and not released into the rest of your home.
- Using your rangehood improves the air quality and health in your home.
Tips Regarding a Schweigen Rangehood
Follow these tips to help you make the most out of your Schweigen rangehood.
- The power level of your rangehood should be the same as the power level of your cooktop. Using two cooktop burners on high (about 50% of the power) would mean that your rangehood should be working at around 50% of its’ full capacity.
- Before you attempt to clean your Schweigen rangehood, make sure you have the unit turned off, and your cooktop is not hot or switched on.
- Clean the fan blades occasionally to prevent dirt and grease from building up in the rangehood. This will prevent your motor from overheating and dealing with the excess strain caused by kitchen grime.
What You Stand to Lose if You Don’t use Powerland for your Schweigen Rangehood
Not shopping with us means you stand the chance of losing a great deal on a Schweigen rangehood at a price you wouldn’t have found elsewhere. Contact us today for more information.