The INF32N60MA is a Rinnai Infinity 60°C 32L Instant Hot Water System *NATURAL GAS* from Rinnai.
Designed to provide luxurious instant hot water for larger homes with 2-3 bathrooms (2-4 in warmer climates), the Rinnai Infinity 32 Continuous Flow is unparalleled in performance and eco-efficiency.
Using considerably less gas than a standard storage gas hot water system, the unit only heats water when you turn a tap on, conserving energy and reducing household running costs.
Designed for simple domestic commissioning and installation, the slimline unit withstands tough Australian conditions and saves precious outdoor space. The Rinnai Infinity 32 also comes equipped with a host of features including built-in temperature control display, enhanced safety monitor and puretemp stability control.
Customise and complete your Infinity 32 Continuous Flow system with our comprehensive range of hot water controllers to enhance your hot water experience6.0 Star Rating
- Low running costs
- Highly efficient
- Low greenhouse gas emissions
- Quality Japanese design and manufacturing
- Precise temperature control for safety and convenience
- Compact design allows installation flexibility
- Suitable for higher ambient water temperatures
- Compatible with low flow rated shower fixtures (3 Star - 7.0 to 9.0 l/min)
|Features||✓ 6.0 Star efficiency rating ✓ Never runs out of hot water ✓ Precise temperature control for safety and convenience ✓ Status operation monitor ✓ Puretemp temperature stability technology|
|Type||External Electronic Ignition|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Years Parts & Labour. 12 Years Heat Exchanger.|
Powerland Price Match!
If you find a product you're interested in cheaper at any other Australian Store or Website, we'll try our very best to not only match the price, but beat it! Simply fill out the form below, and we'll contact you with our best offer!
- Products must be brand new.
- Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
- The price must not be due an exclusive promotional code.
- Particular products cannot be matched as they may be preformed products where prices are set by the manufacturers - and we cannot go any lower.
- The price covers the same services we're covering - such as delivery, unpacking etc.