Frequently Asked Questions
Below is a list of answers to some of our most popular queries.
If your particular query is not listed below, or if you have any questions pertaining to these FAQ, please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Service Team.
- Are all deliveries insured?
Yes. Firstly all our deliveries are inspected prior to shipping to ensure there is no damage to the product. The package is then security sealed, logged, & bar-coded for GPS tracking. All our deliveries are also fully insured against any damage. If your delivery arrives with any damage, please have the courier immediately note it on their paper work & call our Customer Service Team to arrange a replacement.
- Can I buy online and pickup at your store?
YES! Buying online and picking up in store is a very simple and quick process.
- Simply purchase as normal through the website.
- In the Delivery Options you can select pick up in store (free of charge).
- Your order will be processed (during business hours), & you will receive a call from our Online Team to confirm your order details. *Please note, you may also be asked a few quick questions, or be sent an email to confirm your online identity.
- You will need to come in store and show Photo ID & also the Credit Card used in the transaction when picking up your goods (unless paid using another method). *If you will not be the person picking up the goods please inform our Customer Service Team when they call you.
- Your Tax Invoice will be issued by the store once you pick up the goods.
*We do our absolute best to ensure stock is always available in all stores, however due to circumstances beyond our control we may need to order stock in. All sales are subject to stock availability, & you will be advised immediately by our Online Customer Care Team if there are any stock delays affecting your selection.
- Do you have a showroom where we can inspect the goods?
Yes. The Powerland showroom is located Hometown Warwick Farm, 16/11 Sappho Rd, Warwick Farm NSW 2170, with ample on-site parking available. We are open 7 days a week with our trading hours available on the Contact Us page.
- Do you offer special pricing for commercial customers, purchasing large quantities?
At Powerland we deal daily with small and large companies buying large quantities of goods, and we are able to fully service all; Real Estate Agents, Strata Bodies, Property Developers, Designers, Builders etc. We do all the hard work to ensure that you receive the latest appliances, best prices and the best installation services! Visit our Commercial Division page for more information.
- Do you sell factory seconds products?
No. At Powerland we only sell brand new, in the box products with a full Manufacturer’s Warranty. We sell NO factory seconds or second-hand products.
- How do I track my item?
You will be provided with a tracking number for all items sent via courier or post. An automated email will be sent to the email address provided at checkout once the item has been booked in for dispatch. Please allow up to 21 days for the delivery of your item although it's generally much shorter than this. You must also ensure someone is home on the day of delivery to avoid potential redelivery fees the carrier may charge. Small items are sent via Registered Post where the applicable shipping costs have been paid.
- How much is delivery?
A Guide to Delivery Costs:
All delivery costs are finalised within the checkout process and are calculated based on delivery from our Sydney Warehouse to your entered delivery location. Multiple items in the same transaction attract shipping discounts For more about Delivery please read or Shipping & Delivery FAQ
- Is your site safe and will my transactions be secure?
If paying via credit card, your credit card details will be encrypted to minimise the possibility of unauthorised access or disclosure, which means your details are not stored or accessible by anyone. Whilst we employ the latest technology and use Paypal's Payflow secure payment gateway, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage (whether direct or indirect) suffered by you if your credit card is fraudulently used or is used in an unauthorised manner by a third party.
- What if I change my mind?
We are generally unable to offer an exchange or refund for change of mind reasons or for items that have been misused or purchased for use with incompatible products so please choose carefully. More information can be found under our Returns & Refunds policy page.
- Who provides the Back Up Plan and what's involved?
The Back Up Plan can be purchased directly with each individual item you purchase on our website or over the telephone (i.e. a separate Back Up Plan must be purchased for each individual product). Simply confirm the number of years of Back Up Plan you require on the item and we will take care of the rest for you. When you purchase our Back Up Plan you will receive with your purchased item a copy of our Back Up Plan brochure, containing further details with respect to the above features.
Your Powerland Online Tax Invoice will serve as proof of purchase for any warranty claim. Warranty claims should be taken up directly with the manufacturer, for a list of manufacturer contact details click here.
Back Up Plans can also be purchased through www.powerland.com.au. Please see Warranty & Back Up Plans Page for details.